Although sometimes your first order isn’t successful, we are committed to make you happy and provide the perfect fit. This policy ensures us that the following orders will be hassle-free and you will get the perfect fit from the first time.
• Alteration and remake requests must be sent within 90 days of when you receive your order, by e-mail at [email protected]
• Shirts must be returned within 90 days of when they were purchased to qualify for a full refund.
• You should expect a similar delivery period with the initial one, whether it is an alteration or a remake.
• Refunds can only be issued to the original payment method.
• Remakes are all subject to stock and fabric availability.
• The costs of returning the products will be your exclusive responsibility.
• The full return of the paid value will be made only if the returned products are in the condition you received them, do not show any physical changes, signs of wear, lack of labels, instructions / documentation and original packaging (which must be either complete and undamaged). The responsibility for damaging or losing the product sent as a return to Vandercamp belongs exclusively to the buyer.
• Vandercamp is not responsible for remaking shirts and tailored clothing to fit your changing body size.
• Customers who tend to abuse of our return policy could be restricted from making subsequent purchases. Vandercamp reserves the right to refuse business transactions, no matter the reason.